Emergency Plumbing Service in Sacramento
Emergency Plumbers in Sacramento, CA
Most people give little thought to their plumbing system, but when water is pouring out of a burst pipe or sewage is flowing out of your toilet, it is hard to ignore the need for emergency plumbing repair in Sacramento, CA. While it is true that not every plumbing issue requires immediate attention, a lot do since water can do a lot of damage within a short timeframe. That is why Crystal Blue Plumbing Heating & Air is proud to always have a team of emergency plumbers on hand to address the needs of our Sacramento customers.
24/7 Emergency Plumbers!
We get it, no one wants to call in an emergency plumber over the weekend or at 4 am in the morning if they don’t have to. However, sometimes you don’t have an option which is why Crystal Blue Plumbing Heating & Air is proud to offer 24/7 emergency plumbing repair. We always have a team in the reserves ready to help our Sacramento customers if an emergency arises.
The trick is recognizing when you need an emergency plumber and when you can wait until morning or Monday. In general, any situation that involves flooding requires an emergency plumber. Water is a large issue because it results in water damage which can add up quickly. Outside of fixing the plumbing issue, if there is flood damage you will have to contend with property damage and mediation to prevent the growth of mold. Therefore, if there is anything leaking or the chance of a flood, you need to call Crystal Blue Plumbing Heating & Air for emergency plumbing repair in Sacramento.
What Counts as a Plumbing “Emergency”?
We sometimes hear this question from our customers, along with the similar question, “When do I know I have a plumbing emergency on my hands?” The simple answer is, “A plumbing emergency is whatever you think is a plumbing emergency.” You can’t be wrong about your worries, even if the problem turns out to be a minor one. When your peace of mind is in jeopardy because of a plumbing issue, we want to be there to reassure you and have the repairs done.
There are a few specific plumbing issues that are always emergencies and require getting in touch with us the first moment you can. Here are just a few we can help you with:
- Clogged sewer line: There is nothing worse than having your whole house backing up and no drain is working. Making your plumbing drain system inoperable. Remember adding water like running faucets, showers, flushing toilets will only make this worse. Limit your usage until one of our Emergency Plumbers can get to you.
- Overflowing toilet: This is plumbing problem that triggers an immediate panic reaction. However, stay calm and turn off the feed valve to the toilet to stop water flow (or open up the tank and rig up the chain to do the same thing). Then call our plumbers to see what needs to be repaired so you can use the toilet again without worry of water damage.
- Massive pipe leaks: Burst pipes are a more frequent problem in colder climates. But pipe corrosion can also cause sudden leaks that are noticeable as water stains along your walls or ceiling. These need to be repaired fast because of the damage that can be done.
- Loss of water to the house: If you notice no water coming from any faucet or other fixture in the house, the first thing to check is if it’s a municipal issue. (Ask your neighbors if they’re having similar problems.) If it isn’t, you’ll want professional plumbers to find out the source and fix it—you can’t go for long without running water!
- Sump Pump Alarms: Its never fun when your sump pump alarm is going off and even worse when it happens in the middle of the night or on a weekend. Getting a qualified plumbing professional who is knowledgeable with sump pumps will save you headaches and money.
- No Hot Water: Having hot water is a luxury we expect. When our water heaters fail, we need these fixed faster then later. Fixing pilot lights, leaking or broken water heaters is our specialty.
Top Emergency Plumbers in Sacramento, CA
Whether you wake up to no hot water or find yourself staring down at an overflowing sink, there is no good way to need an emergency plumber. There are however excellent emergency plumbers who can help you salvage a bad situation. Our team at Crystal Blue Plumbing Heating & Air has started in the back of a one-man truck, and now almost 40 years later continues to offer friendly customer service and an array of emergency plumbing repair options. We have emergency plumbers on standby 24/7 so that you never have to feel stranded if something happens in your home.
Winner of the Best of the Best Award for the last nine years, we are the top emergency plumbers in Sacramento and the best emergency plumbing repair company in the region. Are you currently experiencing a plumbing emergency? Call Crystal Blue Plumbing Heating & Air right now to get the help you need. Call the pros!
Crystal Blue Plumbing, Heating & Air is here 24 hours a day to provide the right plumbing repairs, done fast. We offer excellent plumbing service to Sacramento, CA and the surrounding areas.