Air Conditioning Installation in Sacramento
AC Installation in Sacramento, CA
When the summer temperatures in Sacramento, CA rise into the 90s, would you rather face the heat with a fan and open windows, a few window AC units, or a central AC system? The answer is straightforward: a professionally installed central AC system provides the powerful and even cooling necessary to make those scorching summers relaxing indoors. A central AC can help save energy as well—provided it received the best possible AC installation from experts.
When you are looking for a new air conditioning system installation, make a beeline to the HVAC contractor in the area with a history of quality and a reputation for exceptional customer service. Crystal Blue has been in business since 1976, and our technicians are skilled and they aim to deliver the best possible experience on every job.
Customer service the way it used to be!
Signs That You Need An Air Conditioner Replacement
If you notice any of these warnings, these may be signs you need a Sacramento air conditioner replacement. Our technicians can help find the best solution for a new air conditioning system.
- Weird noises
- Ice on the evaporator coil
- Uneven cooling
- Start–stop start–stop compressor
- Tripped circuit breaker
Terrific Options for a New AC Installation
Now that you’re in the market for the AC installation of a new air conditioning system, what type is the best for your house? The number of options available is more extensive than it once was, and we can help you locate the ideal cooling for your situation. Here are some of the choices:
- Central AC System: This is the familiar split system AC that many homes use. The new high–efficiency models can provide a household with a new level of savings old models couldn’t offer.
- Ductless Mini Splits: If you didn’t think your vintage home without space for ducts could enjoy the power of central cooling, meet the ductless mini split! An outdoor condenser attaches to 4 to 8 indoor units that put cool air directly into the living spaces.
- Evaporative Coolers: Break away from using a refrigerant–based system entirely and instead use the power of water to cool your household. Evaporative coolers aren’t right for all homes, but where they ­are right, they provide immense energy savings.
- Heat Pumps: What if you want new heating along with new cooling? A heat pump takes air conditioning technology and lets you run it backwards so you can heat and cool your home.
Why Professionals Are Necessary for an AC Installation
We hope that the sheer size of the project of putting in a new air conditioner, whether a large central AC system or a small ductless one, makes you reluctant to tackle it as a DIY adventure. Aside from the extent of the work, it takes expert knowledge from licensed HVAC technicians to correctly size a new unit so it properly cools a home without becoming an energy waster. Too big is as bad as too small! When professionals put in your new air conditioner, the work will be done right every step of the way and be finished in no time at all. You can then enjoy years of cooling with few troubles.
Crystal Blue is the HVAC contractor who can see that all your home cooling needs are met: we’ll install your air conditioner, but we’ll also be there for its annual tune-up and inspection and for whenever it has to have repairs to get it back into it best shape. Our commitment to customer service in Sacramento, CA means we provide more than “repairs today.” We want to take care of your tomorrow as well. Contact us when you need a great AC or a new heating system. We are also the area’s only TRANE dealer. We are TRANE certified comfort specialists. Click here to learn why choosing TRANE will benefit you.