The Benefits of Central AC in California
Summer may be a good while away, but it’s still a good idea to think about your needs for the summer. Even in New England, they’ve had record-breaking heat in recent years. Because of this, it might be time to make the jump to central AC in California. Installing central AC in your home can greatly improve your comfort this summer. If you call Crystal Blue to install your central AC, we’ll get the job done quickly, correctly, and at an affordable price.
Here are some reasons why you shouldn’t wait for summer to switch to central air conditioning:
- Better efficiency. Central air has made some big jumps in efficiency in recent years. If not managed properly, central air can waste a lot of money on unnecessary cooling. However, there are now all sorts of features like smart thermostats, zoning capabilities, and ductless central AC systems out now. These can all cut back on energy waste, especially when the system is running while no one’s home.
- Straightforward maintenance. Central air maintenance is fairly basic. All you need to do is give it an annual inspection from a professional. If you give it regular maintenance, the average central air system can last ten to fifteen years. After that, you’re likely better off getting a new system to avoid costly repairs and to make use of more efficient AC technology.
- House-wide cooling. One of the most obvious advantages to a central air system is the fact that it can cool your entire house with one unit. While some people may be able to have adequate cooling with one or two window units, any more than that and the bills may become too much. If you plan to stay in your current home for several years, central air is likely your best option.
- Much quieter. Your average window air conditioner makes a great deal of noise when operating. This can be annoying during the day and make it hard to sleep at night. Central AC units are much quieter in comparison.
- More space inside. Instead of being stuck in your window, the central system for your central air is located by the side of your house. This can help you save on space indoors and keep your house looking modern. No more awkward-looking ACs sticking out of your window!
Why should I choose Crystal Blue Plumbing to install my central AC in California?
For over 40 years, Crystal Blue Plumbing, Heating & Air has assisted California homeowners with their plumbing, heating, and cooling. Since 1976, we’ve remained committed to integrity and honesty. We can back up our professionals’ skills with our history of excellence, which includes several awards, an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, and membership with several chambers of commerce.
Call Crystal Blue today to learn more about how central AC can keep you cool this summer!