Why Is Your AC Pre-Start Safety Inspection Essential?
AC Pre-Start Safety Inspection Expert
Crystal Blue – Your Trane Comfort Specialist
Your AC works overtime during the hot spring and summer months. Because you rely on it to stay cool and comfortable indoors, isn’t it only fair that it gets a little TLC every once in a while? Maintenance will allow a professional to check all the parts of your cooling system and make sure that they are working properly. By having your AC professionally tuned-up every year, you are actively protecting it from breaking down when you need it the most. More importantly, you are making sure that it runs safely.
Why Is An AC Pre-Start Safety Inspection So Important?
- Safety: With your AC being such an important system during the hot months, you want to be sure that it’s working safely. We will test every part and component to ensure that it will run without a breakdown
- Improved energy efficiency. When it comes to the appliances and equipment that you use in your home, you should want them to be as energy efficient as possible. A yearly inspection will help keep your cooling system working properly and efficiently.
- Extended lifespan. If you’re trying to get the most out of your cooling system, professional tune-ups along the way are key. With every inspection, your system will be fully checked for broken parts, wear and tear, and any other areas of concern. Problems will be resolved before they have the chance to escalate and cause your AC to die young.
- Better air quality. Any AC that isn’t working properly or efficiently can lessen the quality of your indoor air. Allergens, dust, pet dander, and other contaminates can build up in your AC or duct system. When they get released into your air supply, they can cause asthma symptoms to worsen, as well as other breathing related illnesses to pop up. During a tune-up, the filter will be changed and any built up debris will be cleared out.
- Less repairs in the future. One of the biggest benefits of a yearly tune-up and inspection for your AC is that it lessens the likelihood of serious issues and major repairs down the road. Any problem that’s left unnoticed can escalate rapidly, causing a breakdown in the near future. To prevent potentially costly repairs, you need to schedule professional maintenance.
Schedule your AC pre-start up safety inspection for $65!
Certified Trane Comfort Specialist
Not every dealer is a Trane Comfort Specialist – it’s a special designation we award our most qualified specialists. A Trane Comfort Specialist is an independent Trane dealer committed to being the best in installation, service, customer satisfaction and employee training. Crystal Blue is your local Trane Comfort Specialist. Interested in choosing a Trane AC? Click here to learn about how it will benefit you.
Make Crystal Blue your #1 choice for great air conditioning. All you have to do is give our pros a call! We are your local TRANE Comfort Specialist. Not every dealer is a Comfort Specialist – but we are! We’re only a phone call away! Call to schedule your AC pre-start safety inspection today.