Is Your Water Heater Showing Signs of Failure?
Having hot water on demand is a luxury that is often taken for granted. If your water heater is old or outdated, it’s more likely that it will fail. When it’s time to consider repairing or replacing your water heater, call Crystal Blue Plumbing, Heating & Air. If you enjoy continuous hot water showers and never worrying about your water heater failing on you, you may want to do so before a serious issue occurs. Emergency repair and replacements can be expensive, especially if it happens over a weekend. If you are seeing any of the following signs, call Crystal Blue for Loomis water heater replacement.
Warning Signs of Water Heater Failure
- Energy Efficiency. Did you know water heaters that are old, outdated, or running inefficiently use much more energy than they need to? A newer system will work much more efficiently and safely.
- Save Money: A recent report suggests that a typical family who has a tankless water heater installed into their home can save more than $100 per year in gas bills compared to a family who uses a standard water heating system. Larger families can save even more than this.
- Save Energy: As noted above, the “on-demand” function of tankless water heaters means that the heaters are not an energy consumption liability. With tankless water heaters being up to 96% efficient (conventional tanks have an efficiency rate of 60-65%), you will be able to significantly reduce the high levels of energy and water typically consumed by conventional heaters.
- Endless Hot Water: Tired of having to take cold showers after someone in your home has used up all of the hot water? Well, tankless water heaters have an endless supply of hot water, so that never has to happen again!
- Save Space: Trying to free up some space in your home or business? Tankless water heaters can easily be mounted onto walls, as well as outside of your home. Unlike conventional water heaters, many smaller tankless units can be installed under cabinets or in a closet.
- Longevity: Unlike traditional water heaters that have an average lifespan of 8 to 12 years, tankless water heaters have a life expectancy of more than 20 years. If you’re thinking of selling your home, this will certainly add to a home’s resale value!
- No More Leaks: When a traditional water heater leaks or fails, it can damage and flood your home with tens of gallons of water. You will have peace of mind knowing that if for any reason, your tankless water heater was to malfunction, it would only leave behind less than one gallon of water damage. Because tankless water heaters are, in fact, tankless, there’s a slim possibility of flooding due to a ruptured tank.
Water Heater Replacement in Loomis
If you’re experiencing any issues in your home, don’t worry! Crystal Blue is offering $100 off of a water heater installation – take advantage of the deal while it lasts!
Before your hot water heater fails completely, you should call Crystal Blue Plumbing, Heating & Air to schedule maintenance or go over replacement options.