Water Heater Repairs in Auburn, CA
Water Heater Repair in Auburn, CA
Searching for profession water heater repair in Auburn completed by a plumber who can get you hot water FAST? Crystal Blue is a local full–service plumbing contractor in Auburn, CA. We offer water heater installations, repairs, replacement, and maintenance. We’ve got all of your water heater needs covered!
Frequently Asked Questions About Water Heater Repair
- Do you have same day service?
- Yes, we do! We can repair your water heater the same day you call. You’ll have hot water back fast with our team.
- What brands of water heaters do you service?
- We work with all major brands of water heaters including Bradford White. In 40 years, there isn’t a model or brand we haven’t repaired!
- If my water heater can’t be repaired, can you replace it?
- If we arrive and your water heater is beyond repair, we can help you install a new water heater.
At Crystal Blue, we are:
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Promise 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Fully Licensed and Bonded
- Top-Rated Award Winning Services
- Offer Free Estimates On Replacements: Plus, we offer competitive price match on all replacement estimates. Call today!
Crystal Blue started in business in 1976, and we’ve succeeded because we provide the service you deserve to our neighbor homeowners and business owners in Auburn, CA. Crystal Blue was built on honesty and integrity–not to mention our skill, training, and equipment. When you need water heater repair in Auburn, we’re ready to help.
Why Is Crystal Blue the trusted expert for water heater repair in Auburn?
We have more than 40 years of history keeping customers happy. We work with tank water heaters as well as energy–efficient tankless water heaters. If you have any questions, our experts are glad to help you out. It’s our aim to provide you with complete satisfaction on each and every job.
Water Heater Installation and Maintenance
Water heater installation should be left to the professionals. Whether you need a tank or tankless system, you can count on Crystal Blue to get the job done right. We treat every job as if it were being done in our home. We also back up all our work in Auburn, CA with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If your water heater has broken down for the last time, arrange with us for a replacement. You may even want to consider an upgrade to a newer, more efficient type of water heater.
Another important job we do for water heaters is maintaining them. We strongly recommend annual water heater maintenance so you’ll get the best return on your original investment in your water heater.
Maintenance can help deflect repair needs, but nothing can prevent all malfunctions that may affect a water heater.
- Tank water heater: This is the most popular type of water heater, a system that stores water in a large tank and keeps it at a constant temperature so it’s always ready for use. You can have a gas water heater or an electrical water heater model.
- Tankless water heater: The most popular alternative to the standard storage tank water heater is a system that uses no storage tank at all. A tankless water heater heats up water as it is needed, which can help lower energy bills. It also means a house will never run out of hot water! Like tank water heaters, tankless systems can be both electric or gas water heaters.
- Heat pump water heater: Here’s a variant on the electric water heater that can help a home reduce its costs. A heat pump water heater draws thermal energy from the air and then applies it to the water in the tank, rather than creating the energy through electrical resistance.
- Indirect water heater: Why not have the system already in your house—a boiler or a furnace—provide the heat to warm up the water in your water heater? That’s what an indirect water heater does, and it’s one of the most cost–effective ways to provide heated water to a house.