Water Heater Repairs in Rocklin, CA
Water Heater Repairs in Rocklin, CA
If you need a water heater repair in Rocklin to get your home comfort back on track, then look no further than Crystal Blue! We are a team of licensed professionals with over four decades of experience providing plumbing services to Rocklin and the surrounding communities. We offer water heater installations, repairs, replacement, and maintenance in Rocklin, CA.
Frequently Asked Questions About Water Heater Repairs
- If my water heater breaks down, can I get same day repairs from Crystal Blue?
- We provide same day water heater repairs! A water heater breakdown never happens at a convenient time, and we know having hot water is crucial for your family, so we make it a priority to get your system back to normal as soon as possible.
- What happens if my water heater can’t be fixed?
- If we’re unable to repair your water heater, we’ll recommend the best solution for replacing your unit. Our team has years of experience installing and replacing all models and makes of water heaters, so we can help you decide which option best suits your needs and your budget.
- How much will my water heater repair cost?
- The cost of a repair can vary depending on the issue. We will always provide you an upfront price so you know the cost of any work before it begins. No surprises here!
Why Is Crystal Blue the trusted Rocklin water heater expert?
At Crystal Blue, we are:
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Promise 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Fully Licensed and Bonded
- Top-Rated Award Winning Services
- Offer Free Estimates On Replacements: Plus, we offer competitive price match on all replacement estimates. Call today!
Crystal Blue started in business in 1976, and we’ve succeeded because we provide the service you deserve to our neighbor homeowners and business owners in Rocklin, CA. Crystal Blue was built on honesty and integrity–not to mention our skill, training, and equipment. When it comes to water heaters, we’ve seen it all. We work with tank models as well as energy-efficient tankless systems. If you have any questions at all, we are happy to help out! It’s our goal to provide you with complete satisfaction with every water heater job that we do.
Water Heater Installation and Replacement
Only a trained, licensed professional should install a new water heater in your home or business. Our highly trained technicians will do the job the right way, the first time. Whether you need a tankless or tank water heater installation in your Rocklin home, we’ve got you covered. We back up all our work in Rocklin, CA with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If your water heater has broken down one too many times, schedule your replacement with us. You may even want to consider an upgrade to a newer, more efficient type of water heater.
Types of Water Heaters in Rocklin We Install, Repair, and Replace:
- Tank water heater: This is the most popular type of water heater, a system that stores water in a large tank and keeps it at a constant temperature so it’s always ready for use. You can have a gas water heater or an electrical water heater model.
- Tankless water heater: The most popular alternative to the standard storage tank water heater is a system that uses no storage tank at all. A tankless water heater heats up water as it is needed, which can help lower energy bills. It also means a house will never run out of hot water! Like tank water heaters, tankless systems can be both electric or gas water heaters.
- Heat pump water heater: Here’s a variant on the electric water heater that can help a home reduce its heating costs. A heat pump water heater draws thermal energy from the air and then applies it to the water in the tank, rather than creating the energy through electrical resistance.
- Indirect water heater: Why not have the heating system already in your house—a boiler or a furnace—provide the heat to warm up the water in your water heater? That’s what an indirect water heater does, and it’s one of the most cost–effective ways to provide heated water to a house.
Water Heater Repair and Maintenance
Along with installing new water heaters, we can also provide maintenance to your current unit. Getting annual maintenance will help ensure your water heater has the longest lifespan possible by catching issues before they become major headaches.
yearly maintenance can help put off repair needs, but nothing can prevent all issues that may affect a water heater. Luckily, you have the plumbers at Crystal Blue available for emergency service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Don’t wait to call when your water heater breaks down- call Crystal Blue for water heater repair in Rocklin today!