Water Heater Repairs in Loomis, CA
Water Heater Replacement in Loomis, CA
Are you searching for professional water heater replacement in Loomis by a plumber who can get you hot water FAST? Then you’ve found the right company! Crystal Blue is a Local full–service plumbing contractor offering water heater installations, repairs, replacement, and maintenance in Loomis, CA.
Frequently Asked Questions About Water Heater Replacements
- Do you provide same day water heater replacements?
- A water heater breakdown never happens at a good time. Is there ever a good time? We provide same day water heater replacements for our customers to get your hot water back sooner than you thought possible. Don’t suffer without hot water for days- call Crystal Blue now.
- Will I get an upfront price on my water heater replacement?
- We’re not a fan of surprises here at Crystal Blue. The price you’re quoted is the price you’ll pay- guaranteed. There are no hidden fees and we back our work 100%. To learn more about our commitment to our valued customers, read Our Guarantee.
- What water heater brands and models do you install?
- Our team of expert plumbers can install or replace any water heater. From traditional tank water heaters to efficient tankless models, our professional team will ensure you have the best solution for your family. At Crystal Blue, we work with the best brands in the industry including Bradford White and Navien, but we’re able to work with any brand you may have.
Why Is Crystal Blue the trusted Loomis water heater expert?
At Crystal Blue, we are:
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Promise 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Fully Licensed and Bonded
- Top-Rated Award Winning Services
- Offer Free Estimates On Replacements: Plus, we offer competitive price match on all replacement estimates. Call today!
Crystal Blue Plumbing, Heating & Air started in business in 1976, and we’ve succeeded because we provide the service you deserve to our neighbor homeowners and business owners in Loomis, CA. Crystal Blue was built on honesty and integrity–not to mention our skill, training, and equipment. If you have any questions, our experts are glad to help you out. It’s our aim to provide you with complete satisfaction on each and every job.
Water Heater Installation and Maintenance
Only a skilled professional should install a new water heater. You can count on our highly trained team for your next water heater installation, whether a tank or tankless system. We back up all our work in Loomis, CA with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If your water heater has broken down for the last time, arrange with us for a replacement. You may even want to consider an upgrade to a newer, more efficient type of water heater.
Types of Water Heaters in Loomis We Install, Repair, and Replace:
- Tank water heater: This is the most popular type of water heater, a system that stores water in a large tank and keeps it at a constant temperature so it’s always ready for use. You can have a gas water heater or an electrical water heater model.
- Tankless water heater: The most popular alternative to the standard storage tank water heater is a system that uses no storage tank at all. A tankless water heater heats up water as it is needed, which can help lower energy bills. It also means a house will never run out of hot water! Like tank water heaters, tankless systems can be both electric or gas water heaters.
- Heat pump water heater: Here’s a variant on the electric water heater that can help a home reduce its heating costs. A heat pump water heater draws thermal energy from the air and then applies it to the water in the tank, rather than creating the energy through electrical resistance.
- Indirect water heater: Why not have the heating system already in your house—a boiler or a furnace—provide the heat to warm up the water in your water heater? That’s what an indirect water heater does, and it’s one of the most cost–effective ways to provide heated water to a house.
Another important job we do for water heaters is maintaining them. We strongly recommend annual water heater maintenance so you’ll get the most out of your water heater investment. By giving your system annual maintenance, you’ll catch any issues and ensure a long life out of your water heater.
Maintenance can help put off the need for repairs, but there’s no way to prevent every issue that may happen after a certain age. The good news is you have Crystal Blue plumbers at your service for 24–hour emergency repair work. Don’t wait to call Crystal Blue when you have water heater troubles!
Were here to help our Loomis Neighbors. Check out our Google Reviews!