6 Benefits of Tuning Up Your AC
As winter turns to spring and spring turns to summer, California homeowners will be switching on their air conditioning. But is it ready to tackle the summer heat? The people at Crystal Blue Plumbing, Heating, and Air know that it’s a good idea to give your AC a tune-up before the warm weather moves in. If your AC isn’t fully ready for the summer, it could break down when you need it most. Here are six reasons you should give it some maintenance before the summer arrives.
Benefits of an Early AC Tune-Up:
- Lower electricity bills. Summers are hot- there’s no way around it. It’s likely that you’ll want to be running your AC most days, but that can create a steep increase in electrical bills if it’s not working at its best. A system with clogged filters and failing parts will need to work harder to do the same work. A harder-working AC will also run itself down quicker, lowering its overall lifespan. By tuning up your AC now, you’re increasing its efficiency and lowering your utility bills.
- More comfort. What would you call an AC that can’t keep you cool? A bad one. Summers can be tough even for modern systems. If you want to stay cool in your home, you’ll want our professionals at Crystal Blue to make sure your AC is running at top performance.
- Fewer breakdowns. If you use your AC system this summer, are you certain that it won’t fail to start up? Do you know for sure that it’ll run smoothly all season? If you’re not sure, give us a call! Our tune-ups come with a complete inspection that can identify problems before they cause a breakdown.
- Cheaper repair bills. In the event that your AC winds up needing repairs, they’ll likely be cheaper if you’ve gotten maintenance beforehand. The reason for that is because our maintenance addresses the more costly problems (like air flow issues and broken parts) during our inspections.
- Extended AC lifespan. If you want your AC system to stay operational for a long time, you’ll want to give it regular maintenance. By routinely checking on your AC and preventing breakdowns, we can help extend your AC’s lifespan by years. Without regular maintenance, the average AC only lasts a few years.
- Better air quality. During the months where you never use your AC, various bits of dust and grime build up in it. When you turn it on, all that nasty junk is going to go into the air, which can hurt your air quality and aggravate those summer allergies. When you call Crystal Blue to give your AC a tune-up, we’ll clean it out, ensuring that your home’s air stays fresh.
Why choose Crystal Blue for your AC tune-up?
Crystal Blue Plumbing, Heating, and Air is a family-owned and operated company which has proudly served the California area for over 40 years. Our HVAC professionals are up to date on the latest training so we can give you the best service. Our top of the line AC services are just a phone call away and ready at a moment’s notice, so give us a call to get your AC tuned-up today!